The Interagency Committee on Autism (ICA) was established in 2016 and is comprised of key stakeholders within the autism community including representatives from various disciplines and agencies, family members of individuals with autism, and a person with ASD.
The ICA works to ensure continued partnership of its members and other groups by sharing information, knowledge and resources with each other, identifying collaborative opportunities to answer community needs, and addressing improvements outlined in the Blueprint for Collective Action.
CURRENT ICA MEMBERS
- Delaware Autism Program
- Department of Education
- Division of Developmental Disabilities Services
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Center for Disabilities Studies at the University of Delaware
- Autism Delaware
- Nemours/ A.I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Division of Public Health
- Ability Network (formerly the Delaware Association of Rehabilitation Services)
- Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health
- Delaware Family Voices
- Parent Information Center of Delaware
- Part C/Birth to Three System
- Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services
- A parent or caregiver of a child or adult with ASD from each county in Delaware
- An individual with ASD
If you would like more information on agency representatives please contact DNEA Program Coordinator, Katie Booz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ICA meets quarterly, rotating locations throughout the state. Members of the community are encouraged to attend and time is reserved at the end of each meeting for public comment.