Learn The Signs. Act Early. Supporting Family-led Developmental Monitoring Training
New legislation (HB202) requires that all childcare centers engage in developmental screening using the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ). The LTSAE training, Supporting Family-Led Developmental Monitoring, will help prepare you for this initiative.
This training will:
- introduce participants to the importance of developmental monitoring;
- provide an overview of the state’s developmental screener – the Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ);
- explain the state’s process for referring children to early intervention services; and
- describe the types of early intervention services available to different ages of children.
The DNEA provides this free, 1 hour training virtually.
Which training option is best for you?
Order Free CDC “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” Materials
The DNEA has a library of CDC “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” materials to support families in monitoring their children’s development. These free materials are available for families and Delaware organizations that serve families with young children. Click here to learn more and order your free copies.
- CDC Milestone Moments, Family Bundle
- CDC Milestone Moments, Classroom Bundle
- CDC Milestone Moments, Childcare Center Bundle
Individual Provider Trainings
The DNEA also offers both of the above trainings on an individual basis. If you would like to discuss the possibility of us coming to provide one of these trainings for your organization, please reach out and let us know!